Writer's retreat for Memorial Day

A retreat is a space and time for withdrawing from the daily obligations and patterns.



Retreats can be artistic, spiritual, political, or holistic. What they have in common is that they give people the chance to set aside everyday concerns and focus on something new.

This Memorial Day weekend, I am going on a writer's retreat. I hope to work on writing my next book (21st Century Jobs 2nd edition).

I also want to think more about ways to use our independent press, International Leadership Institute Publications, to help us create a community of people dedicated to nurturing and supporting leaders whose moral and ethical foundation is strongly based on the principles of democracy, equal rights, and open opportunities for everyone.

I'll be back blogging on Tuesday, May 29. I hope you enjoy the long holiday weekend in the US!

Comments

Popular Posts